Cause: You auto generate a plug-in in the Data Sources section by hitting the + button and entering the path or URL to the WSDL. This error occurs when your WSDL is not WSE3.0 compliant or the plug-in is not able to create the .cs file.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Open the command line on the machine running AppStudio.
- Navigate to the "C:\Program Files\Pyxis Mobile\Application Studio" directory in the command line.
- Save the WSDL to your computer as a .wsdl.
- Run the following command:
wsewsdl3.exe "Fully qualified path to the WSDL/type:webclient"
>wsewsdl3.exe "c:\ProgramFiles\temp\WSDLname.wsdl /type:webclient"
- If this process ends up creating a .cs file, rename your .cs file to interimplugin.cs and regenerate the WSDL plug-in again.
- If this process does not create a .cs file, make sure WSE3.0 is installed on this machine: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=14089
- Also ensure you have the .NET 4.0 SDK or Visual Studio installed. Verivo utilizes WSDL.exe and that is not installed by default if you just have a .NET 4.0 client profile or runtime installed. You can download the SDK from here - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8279
- If the command in step 4 throws an error in the command prompt, please take a screen shot of the error and log the ticket with support. It is possible that your web service is not WSE 3.0 compliant which is a prerequisite.