Cause: The .pyxml file that you are importing has a different date/time format than your local machine.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
1. Open the .pyxml file in a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++
2. Take note of the date/time formation, which is located near the top of the file, for example:
3. Go to your local machine's calendar settings by clicking on the time and date display on the taskbar.
4. Click Change date and time settings...
5. Click Change date and time...
6. Click Change calendar settings
7. Click the Date tab and in the Date formats section, set the date to match the date format in the .pyxml file.
8. Now click the Time tab and in the Time formats section, set the time to match the time format in the .pyxml file.
9. Click Apply and OK to close the customize format window.
10. Re-start AppStudio and import the .pyxml file.