Cause: The allowed max AppStudio administrators specified in your Licensing Manager have been exceeded by your current AppStudio administrator limit. This can happen after importing an application from another environment containing its own administrators.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Click the Licensing icon on the AppStudio toolbar to launch the Licensing Manager.
- Click on the Modules Tab (if your AppID is 1000 or greater) or the Applications Tab (if your AppID is 1-999).
- Compare the Max Users and Current Users columns in the “Application Studio Administrator” module.
- The number of Current Users that exceed your Max Users in step 3 is how many administrators you need to remove from the Admin Manager.
- Click the "Administrators and Access" icon (small icon on the tool bar).
- In the Administrators tab, right click the user(s) you wish to delete.
- Then select Delete Admin User.
- Save, exit and re-launch App Studio.
delete from tmpcfg_RoleFeature
delete from tmpcfg_UserRole
delete from tmpcfg_Role
delete from tmpcfg_AdminUser
Then restart AppStudio.