Cause: A required field to perform the navigation is missing. In most cases this is the primary key. Or on iOS, you only see a button should you have both a button and menu item with navigation set to the same screen. For example, you have a menu item to "activity summary" but have a button on the screen to "activity screen", the menu item will disappear. This is default iOS behavior.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Open up the workflow containing the problematic screen.
- Select the screen.
- Select the Edit Menu icon.
- In your menu options, the failed navigations appear in a red bold font.
- Scroll to the right; there are two columns for Required Fields and Missing Controls.
- Verify that these controls are present on the screen you are navigating to and from.