Cause: This issue occurs if you cannot add any new fields in AppStudio because the option is grayed out on the toolbox, or the Data Sources box on the bottom left hand side is grayed out. This error can also occur because the administrator you are using has a read only role in AppStudio.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Select the Toolbox option at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the yellow entity icon (as shown below). You should now see your available fields.
- If you still do not see the available fields, log in to AppStudio as a different administrator that has full/write access.
- Open up the Administrators and Access icon.
- Change the read only administrator to have full or write access.