Cause: This message occurs when the number of mobile users exceeds the allowed limit for your current license under the license key manager.
Resolution: To reduce the number of users, you can either remove the required number of users so the allotted total limit of users is met or you can mark certain users as Inactive. To accomplish this, perform the following steps:
- Click on your Users tab on the AppStudio toolbar.
- Select the User Overview tab.
- Select a user.
- On the right pane there is a checkbox for Active. Uncheck this for the desired user.
- If you want to delete the user, simply right click on the user and then select ‘Delete User’.
- If you want to receive a new license to accommodate the extra users please contact support at email@example.com.