Cause: This error occurs when connecting to a newly upgraded database using AppStudio. For example this error can occur when connecting a 7.2 version of AppStudio to a 7.3 version of the Verivo Database.
Resolution: To resolve this error, you must upgrade your version of AppStudio to version 7.3. To do this you must have administrator privileges on the machine where you install AppStudio.
- Find the Verivo AppStudio zip file on the Verivo FTP: ftp://ftp.verivo.com Shared\Verivo 7.3\App Studio\AppStudioInstaller.zip.
- Download the file to the machine you wish to install AppStudio.
- Run the installer: AppStudioInstaller.msi.
- Follow the steps in the AppStudio installation wizard.
- Once installed you can now connect to your 7.3 Verivo database instance.