KB Article: IIS Common Practices – Tips & Tricks
If you are experiencing connectivity issues or unable to access the test page, confirming any of the applicable below should resolve the issue:
- ASP.NET v4 must be installed on your machine.
- .NET Framework v4 or higher must be installed on your machine.
- Application Pool Identity should have full control of all Verivo AppServer related files.
- Run “aspnet_regiis.exe –I” from the command line. The tool for 64-bit systems is located in the Framework64 directory of the Microsoft.NET directory inside the Windows folder; for example C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727 would contain the IIS Registration Tool.
- Set Load/Use user profile to true.
- Set allow 32-bit Applications to true.
- Go to .NET Trust Levels on the Default Web Site and set to full.
- Under Server Manager (from admin tools) make sure that ASP.NET is setup in the Web Service under Roles.