Cause: If you have deployed client files to the AppServer and download the app onto your device and get the above error, this is due to your client file name not matching the name in the web.config file.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Open the app in AppStudio. Go to the Application Properties and note the Application ID near the top.
- Go to the AppServer, locate the Verivo Software Files, and open up the deploy -> BB -> 5.0 folder.
- Locate the .jad file root name.
- Open the web.config file on the AppServer within the Verivo Software Files. Line 62 shows the deploy line for BlackBerry. See below:
5. Edit the line for the applicable AppID. For example if the root name of the .jad file was MyCustomApp and the AppID was 1002, edit the file as 1002=MyCustomApp.
6. Save the web.config file, refresh the Virtual Directory in IIS, clear cache/history on the BlackBerry browser, and reattempt download.