Cause: Common causes include but are not limited to:
- The MDS authentication timeout for BlackBerry Server is set to too small of an interval.
- The authentication timeout period for the data source that the user is authenticating against has expired.
Resolution: To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- If the user is connecting via the BES, ask your BES administrator for the current value of the MDS Authentication Timeout setting.
- If the user is authenticating against a data source, open up Application Properties on your main toolbar in AppStudio.
- Select the Security tab.
- In the Custom Authentication section at the bottom, verify that custom authentication is enabled and what the timeout setting is in minutes. Adjust this setting if necessary.