Cause: There is a Verivo Software version mismatch between your client file and your AppServer or Database.
Resolution: You must validate all versions of your software components; client file, AppServer, and Database. You then upgrade the necessary component so that all three components match version.
- To confirm the client version:
- Android and Blackberry:
- From the login screen of your application, open the menu and select “About”.
- Note the full version displayed at the top for example 7.3.x.x.
- For iPad or iPhone:
- Go to the Settings icon found outside of the application.
- Scroll down until you find the applicable application.
- Select the application.
- Near the top, it display’s the full client version. Write down this version.
- To confirm the Verivo Database version:
- Open up SQL Management Studio on your machine.
- Login using the appropriate credentials. Note these are the same credentials you use to login to AppStudio with.
- Find the appropriate database.
- Select the + next to the database.
- Select the + next to Views.
- Right click on the dbo.vmapp_PyxisMobileVersion and select “Select top 1000 rows”.
- Write down this version.
- To Confirm the Verivo AppServer version
- Open the folder that contains your Verivo AppServer software.
- Open the bin folder.
- Locate PyxisMobile.WebServices.dll.
- Right click on this file and go to Properties.
- Select the details tab andwrite down the full AppServer “Product version”:
5. At this point you should have noticed a discrepancy between the versions:
- Should the client file be the offender, submit a new client file request to support to get an update client on the correct version.
- Should the AppServer or Database server be the offender, you must upgrade it to a matching version (instructions can be found in our InstallUpgrade Guide on the FTP).