How to migrate or change the AppServer for a Verivo App
- Copy the Verivo AppServer folder to your new server.
- In IIS 6 or IIS 7, create a new Virtual Directory pointing to this folder on your new server. Instructions on creating a new virtual directory can be found in our install guide within the AppServer install section.
- Open up a new ticket in our support site for a new client build (as we can't push an IP change to existing clients). It would be helpful if you attached your old clients to this client request ticket so we could reference them.
- Once you have received the client(s) from us, you will need to redeploy to your devices. For deployment instructions visit: http://appstudio.verivo.com/display/coredoc/Deploying+Apps
- Login to your application with the new URL baked into the new client and test to make sure everything works as expected.
- After testing the app, you will need to reissue the new clients to your users and delete the old clients as well as delete the old Virtual Directory on the existing AppServer.